We wish during these uncertain times we could still provide amazing swim lessons to the community. At this time we don’t have any planned lessons for fall 2020. Below is what the registration process will look like once we can open up Opelika Swim School again. Please be patient with us during this time and fee free to email Tyler McGill (firstname.lastname@example.org) if you have any questions. Thank you!
- The cost for 5 lessons is 150.00 and the cost for 10 lessons is 250.00
- Each lesson lasts 30-40 minutes.
Justin Perkins is our new Aquatics Director at the Opelika SportsPELX! He will be helping organize our private lessons. You will need to email him with the following information:
- Your Name
- The Student’s Name, Gender, and Age
- Number of Lessons Requested
- Personal Preferences – Instructor Gender, days/times, when you would like lessons completed by
- Student Limitations
- Contact Information (email and phone)
- After you have sent your email to Justin, an instructor will be assigned.
- The instructor will be given your contact information and will contact you to set up the exact times and days that will be most convenient for you.
- You’ll need to arrive 15 minutes early for your first lesson to fill out paperwork and pay for your lesson at the front desk of the SportsPLEX.