Tentative Long Course Meet Schedule:
April 10th and 11th – Birmingham
Important Meet Information:
* All age group will swims in the same sessions with warm ups starting at 9:00 AM on Saturday and Sunday. The meet will start at 10:10AM
*Meet Fees: 7.00 Per Event + 16.00 Facility/LSC charge
*The Birmingham CrossPlex also charges 5.00 for parking.
*Swimmers can do 5 events per day
PLEASE READ BELOW FOR INFORMATION ABOUT THE WEEKEND:
- ALL SWIMMERS MUST WEAR MASK AT ALL TIMES WHEN ON POOL DECK. ZIP LOCK BAGS ARE SUGGESTED TO STORE MASK WHEN SWIMMERS ARE IN WATER. ALL COACHES, VOLUNTEERS AND OFFICIAL WILL HAVE MASK ON AT ALL TIMES.
- There will be 7 swimmers per side(14 swimmers per lane) during warm ups. (warm up times list is attached below). Please arrive to pool 20 minutes prior to start of warm ups.
- There will only be ribbons for 12-unders. No high point awards will be given.
- PLEASE ONLY 1 SPECTATOR PER FAMILY
- Positive check in for all 400 events and 1500 Free
May 1st and 2nd – Pensacola Flip-Flop Meet
Important Meet Information
Dates: May 1-2 at
Location: West Florida University Pool; Pensacola, FL
This meet is called a “flip-flop” meet because they change the way the age groups are scored. Age groups are scored and awarded by ages 8-9, 10-11, 12-13, 14-15, Senior.
Fees: 6.50 Per Event + 16.00 Facility Fee. Max of 4 Events per day.
OST Entry Deadline: Thursday April 15th
May 14th – 16th – Panama City
Panama City Beach Aquatics Center – Frank Brown Park
16200 Panama City Beach Pkwy
Panama City Beach, Florida 32413
*** This year this meet will be a timed final event, not prelim/finals. **
Entries: Swimmers can swim up to 4 Events per day.
Entry Deadline: OST Deadline will be April 26th to enter this meet.
Fees: 7.00 per individual event + 15.00 Facility/Athlete Fees
Spectators: up to 500 spectators will be allowed into facility
June 5th and 6th- Birmingham
July 16th – 18th – NASHVILLE Southeastern Championships
Flex Membership Updated 3/24/21
USA Swimming Flex Members are permitted to swim in two (2) USA Swimming Sanctioned meets per year. On this list if you are a flex member and highlighted yellow then you need to upgrade your memebership prior to the next meet. If you are highlighted in green then you can swim in one (1) more meet. If there is a “0” next to your name, then you’ve not competed in a USA Swimming sanctioned meet this year.